Friday, July 4, 2008

PLEASE PRAY!!!

I don't know how many of you will read this on a holiday, but we need your prayers. My sister has been feeling sick for the past month and it has gotten worse over the last two weeks. Last night the pain became unbearable and so her husband and my mom took her to the ER. After many tests and two different hospitals, they found out that she was 4 weeks along with a tubal pregnancy. The doctor's are doing exploratory surgery sometime this morning because they are worried that some of her other organs may have been effected because of the heavy bleeding. Please pray that they don't have to do a complete hysterectomy. Also, pray for peace for my sister as well as her husband and the rest of our family. I am thanking God that we are all together right now for the holiday so that we can try to get them through this difficult time!