1. My relationship with God
2. My wonderful husband of 8 years!
3. My crazy silly, and incredibly intelligent daughter.
4. My one of a kind, big eyed, dimpled cheeked little boy.
5. A church that is supportive and passionately in love with and following after God.
6. A close group of friends who mean the world to us and are always there whenever we need them.
7. A job for Craig that he absolutely loves, even though he feels like he may need to pull his hair out sometimes.
8. A home that God laid in our hands 4 years ago when we became a family of three.
9. My parents who raised me the very best they could and taught me about the love of God.
10. My sister - the one who I always look up to, who always does the right thing and loves the Lord with all her heart.
11. My two brothers - getting older changes so much; they are both growing into Godly young men and husbands who adore their wives. I love seeing them grow up and think back to them running around as little boys playing together.
12. My childhood - There were four of us growing up together and so there were always people to play with. My parents were great. We even had a house where we were allowed to draw on the walls! Dad just periodically painted over them.
13. My in-laws. I'm so blessed to have in-laws who not only love us so much, but they also live in the next town over. They watch Morgan and Jaron weekly and it is such a blessing!!
14. MOPS - My mom's group has been such an encouragement to me! I've met so many wonderful women through that group.
15. Our hot tub. Our incredible Craig's list find! Craig sits in it nightly, and I join him about 3-4 times a week.
16. Ava. Our fifth dog. She is such a good fit to our family and I really hope that she is the dog who will bond with us and be our forever dog.
17. Grandparents. I'm so thankful that I was able to have a relationship with all four of my grandparents and that my children have a positive relationship with their grandparents and 6 of their great grandparents.
18. Cookie Dough. Enough said :)
19. Photography. Craig told me that I needed a hobby four years ago when Morgan was born. That hobby and passion turned into a small business that God has blessed and I am able to make a little extra while still staying home with my kids.
20. Being a stay at home mom. I have always imagined being able to stay at home with our kids. I never dreamed that it would be quite like this. It is challenging and tiring but so rewarding. I know that I am so fortunate to be able to spend these years with Morgan and Jaron.
21. Warm Showers. I never would have thought to be thankful for this until our trip to Haiti. Now, I am so thankful for warm, daily showers.
22. Seasons. God is amazing and I love living in a place where I can experience 4 seasons.
23. Music. - Huge part of my life and my relationship with God.
24. Mint Oreos - YUM!
25. The opportunity to travel. Seeing many beautiful parts of God's creation.
26. Telephones. I love and miss my family so much - I would go crazy without telephones :)
27. 27 years. I'm so thankful that God has given me 27 years. That He has given me grace, and peace throughout these years. I'm so thankful that he brings new opportunities into my life to grow closer to Him and to tell others about his love. I know that our days are numbered and I want to live as if each day may be my last. No regrets. No missed opportunities.