Saturday, August 10, 2013

11 Years...


11 years ago today, I woke up young, excited and nervous. I was going to marry my best friend. Looking back, I can't believe that my parents let me get married at EIGHTEEN...well, I was a month away from 19 ;) Crazy to think that I've been married for over a third of my life!

I'm so thankful for the ways we have grown and the things we have learned. I can't imagine living life with anyone else. Happy Anniversary!!

Cut me some slack on these pictures...we got married BEFORE digital ;) So I took some digital pictures of our film printed pictures.

Our wedding party

Craig with his parents

Dad and me

The ceremony

Cutting the cake - I think this picture dates our wedding! We were so pumped about our awesome cake...hhahah :) Look at those FLOWERS!

Cheers to the YOUNG couple!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So sweet - Happy Anniversary! :)