Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Growing Up


Morgan will finish her first full week of preschool today. I can't believe that she is old enough for preschool. I remember just four short years ago dreaming of these days. Now they are here. She is so excited each school day to get ready and put her backpack on and go see her new friends and learn something new.

Right now, whenever she comes home and we ask her what she learned she says, "Nothing." She is one smart little cookie and they are doing a lot of review right now :) Yesterday she said, "Mommy, Mrs. Beth didn't even give me any homework!" I reminded her that this was preschool and that she would probably start getting homework in kindergarten. She can't wait for homework. Heheheh. Such a little school girl.

Here are a few pictures from her first day!!

Daddy got to go with us to drop Morgan off!

Standing outside her classroom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures and it is wonderful that Morgan loves school. Hopefully that will continue and she will love reading, math and all the important subjects to get her through school. My employer's daughter is Morgan as well and in middle school. Have a great rest of the week.
Odie

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Awe, such a big day for her! I'm sure she is loving it.

I homeschooled Lilla in preschool last year, kind of half hearted, but we are going full force kindergarten now. She is really enjoying it and I can't believe how much she is picking up in just a short time. So fun!

Renee said...

Amy - good for you! I've taught Morgan a thing or two at home, and you would think I would be capable of homeschooling with a degree in education, but I am just so not motivated. We would get too sidetracked! Especially with Jaron around :)